Re: The Mail

In a message dated 2/3/00 1:03:52 PM Central Standard Time, ranbl@netsync.net
writes:

<<   Besides, there is no replacement for the "real" paper I use, and
 the high quality printing I spend many midnight hours performing, and the
 tender loving care , I put into personally stamping , labeling, and mailing
 each copy!  Now I ask you ,honestly , can the internat really take the
 place of all that??
 Ran >>

Ran,

You are so right.  I forgot the artistry and creativity of your catalog.

 Now, I hope I am still on your mailing list.

I will have to talk to my "maillady" to see if she has been keeping it away
from me.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: www.JimsHostas.com