Re: The Mail

sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< It came It came (she dances around the house with her personal copy of
 Bay Garden [where's the autograph)?).  I already had gotten your catalog Jim
 (Swiped it at the winter sci meeting in Chicago).. >>

Now, I know where that copy of my list went.  ;-))

"I mean anyone with a 4" daughter has to have a sense of humor."

That reminds me that someone asked for a report of the Winter Scientific
Meeting and I did not see much of any replies.

I am not much of a writer or a typeset, so I did not reply either.
It was a great meeting with very good presenters (of course Ran's was the
Rich Gazzini gave an update on AHS Research and spoke on producing Tetraploid
Ben Lockhart gave an Update on Virus Research.
Glen Herold & Bob Skeira talked on Trees from the Ground Up.
Kenn Skrupky - A walk through the propagating garden.
Jim Anderson - Home Hosta Tissue Culture.
Ran Lydel - Designing With Hostas.
Mark Zilis - Hostas of Distinction.

With Tom M's permission and encouragement, I video tape all of the
presentations as an archive of the meetings.
I am willing to share these tapes if it is okay with Ran and others.
Audra Wilson has them now, as she takes them to Herb and Dorthy Benedict to
view. After she returns them I hope we can work out a way to let others view
them. ( Bob, you got any ideas on this?)

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: www.JimsHostas.com

Jim's Hostas