Re: The Mail

JSchw94560@aol.com wrote:
 After she returns them I hope we can work out a way to let others view
> them. ( Bob, you got any ideas on this?)

Hi Jim
	I went out about 2 months ago and bought another vcr so I could copy
some tapes. I put one under the tv in the basement and the other on top
of the tv and that is as far as I got. If someone could walk me through
how to hook them up I could make X amount of copies for everyone to

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308