Re: advantages

This was sent to me by one of our group.  It's too good to not share.

Jim Dixon

 The up-side of aging: OH my! HAHHAHA!
 Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
 People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
 Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember
 them either.
 Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
 Things you buy now won't wear out.
 No one expects you to run into a burning building.
 There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
 Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.
 In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first