Re: Slugs

They are so reprehensible and hated...  I like to take the little suckers and
squeeze them between my thumb and forefinger until they "pop"....  You can
actually feel them explode...But then you have to wash your hands before you
eat...

Thank godness for Sluggo.. I sure will give it a try.. My hostas sustain
majot damage from the middle of June on till the end of the growing season..

Ronnie