Re: Slugs

In a message dated 2/6/00 5:36:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, RonnieEA@aol.com

<<  I like to take the little suckers and
 squeeze them between my thumb and forefinger until they "pop".... >>

Ronnie, you and I are not talking about the same creature.  I wouldn't touch
one of these things for any amount of money.  Last year I was weeding some
pots and touched one that was about four inches long, I would rather touch a
snake, any snake!  I carried it out to the middle of the street, threw it
down in the middle of the road and said "die sucker!"  Fortunately, none of
my neighbors saw me as they already think that I am nuts.  Narda