Re: May Be a Bad One....Fwd: [hostapix] CD

jerry hess wrote:
 I should since I have the
> same "not accessible--drive is not ready" with a 6
> month old Compaq with Windows 98.
Hi everyone
	I just called tech support at Best Buy and the guy said some cd roms
can't read cds made on a cd writer installed in a computer. I don't know
if he knows what he is talking about but the best thing you could do is
test it on another computer and if it works ok maybe someone could make
you a copy locally or if you have a zip drive you could transfer it that
way.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308