RE: Today

I have had a plantaginea grandiflora showing above ground for a couple of
weeks.  Since that first peek of maybe 1/4" (3 buds), it has stayed the
same without growing or browning with all of the 20's we have experienced
over the last couple of weeks.  Everything else seems to still be
hibernating (thank goodness!).

Should I cover this plant with some mulch, or what, to keep it from hurting
these tender shoots?  Or should I let nature take its course?

Dan Watt
North Alabama