sales in Piqua

I plan to bring the following plants that are now under lights. I may have a
few that are not growing for anyone that would prefer a dormant plant.

Lakeside Dragonfly
Lakeside Cupcake
Lakeside Spruce Goose
Lakeside Small Fry
Lakeside Black Satin
Lakeside Neat Petite
Lakeside Baby Face
Lakeside Knickknack
Lakeside Ninita
Lakeside Doodad
Lakeside Little Tuft
Lakeside Miss Muffett
May be a few more that I can' t think of this late at night

Those that are too large for lights
Lakeside Coal Miner
Lakeside Shore Master
Lakeside Surf Rider