I cannot remember a thing about the following except that it was talked
about in a past hosta robin session.  I hope someone's memory is better than
mine and can tell me a robin archive to access and how.

I use foil as curtains on either side of my lights to help get more
illumination to my seedlings for compact growth.  I only have two tubes so
this works.  There was a material (also foil, I think?) but had a special
purpose application to provide more light or illumination than ordinary
kitchen foil.  I cannot remember what it was for so I don't know where to
look to purchase it.  Can anyone remember this discussion?  Ken Marek are
you out there?, and maybe you remember.  It was quite sometime back, maybe
early last winter before growing seedings in the basement season.   Is it
possible to access the AHS robin archives?  Anyone, please.

Best Regards, Beth