Re: HELP!!

Bethy'luv ...If you can find a *HYDROPONIC SHOP* ..they are popping up
everywhere? ..and for example :->
                 They sell *MIRRORIZED-FOIL* ..cut from ROLLS 48" WIDE.  It
is sold by the foot-length; comes in two different thicknesses and is not
expensive.  I use it on all sides around flourescent light plant-growth
setups; using only two-bulb fluorescent light fixtures.  The front is a
hinged flap, to allow enty.
                 Upon installation of this foil, it improved my
light-reflection so much, that growing hosta-seedlings even a couple of
feet away from the light-bulbs becomes possible; and thereby, this
quad-rupples the growing area & output quantity of one's production.  I
grow mostly everything inside 6"-tall clear plastic domes (totally
incubated) hence the light-bulbs have to beaway from the actual plastic
dome, else cooking results.  I recall for example, many years ago, Ransom
Lydell sent me some very special Dorothy Benedict seed.  Some very nice &
outstanding streakies sprouted; and then, they got fried by the
heat-buildup from domes being too close to the lights.  My newest light
installations are all done 24" above the shelf; and a small fan runs when
lights come on, to circulate air around the the domes.

just some thoughts & hope this helps

Bill Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>