Re: HELP!!

Thanks to Ron, Bill and Carol.  I will now have some insite as to where I
can purchase what I need.  Yes, Bill, the lights too close to the seedlings
can become a problem.  The reflective light is just what the doctor ordered.
I had less burning last year using foil because I was able to lift my lights
higher.  If I can find the right stuff it should give me more reflective
light than kitchen foil.  Again, many thanks for your quick response.
Best Regards, Beth