Re: new plant Golden Ripples

Just checked it out. It is a lovely plant! Sources?

Also, while I was there, I noticed that Edwin Bibby is now in the library.
I asked about this plant a year ago and was told that it was a European cv
that had not reached the US yet. Is it available now? Carole, Tim, are you
growing it? What has been your experience, especially with regard to
stability...

Gerry