Re: Edwin Bibby

In a message dated 02/23/2000 7:33:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

<<  Carol, Tim, are you
 growing it? What has been your experience, especially with regard to
 stability... >>

Gerry,
I was lucky enough to receive a small piece of it last summer from a dear
friend in England.  So I can't comment on my experience with it.  I have my
fingers crossed that it peeks out of its pot in Spring!

Carol in CT z6/5