Re: fixing up your soil /weird fertility

In a message dated 2/27/00 9:27:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< Father and I never stayed around because we were afraid she'd tag and sell
 us too.  >>

Kate, you an only kid?

By the time we ran through it, it was ready for the dump, tag sale, only if
you wanted to use the legs for firewood.  Lets see the first furniture period
that I remember was the maple stuff, I think early American.  After that
stuff was worn out then my dad thought naugahyde(sorry about the spelling)
was the stuff, so we had naugahyde and formica, that was hardy stuff.  I
think that got us through high school and then my parents started liking
"antiques."  Appropriate timing as it was about time for all of us to leave,
me being the first to make my exit.

Now my Mom has a quiet anxious look about her when we visit with the
grandchildren.

Narda

BTW, Mom, she loves hostas, and gardening in general.  Had to get it from
someone didn't I?