Re: Hosta College

Oh I see Jim, so, rest up for the stampede later on in the day, huh?

But you see, it's already been determined that we're unstable, so this
remark ought not surprise you. I NEED HOSTAS!!! Waiting till the afternoon
is like taking a kid to a candy store and telling them they can only watch!
If I can't get a fix, then I gotta have something else to entertain me!! (I
can't believe I just said that, good thing my boyfriend is not on list
listserver!!)

Good thing he'll be there to keep me busy huh?

Thanks for answering Jim, oh, and I'm there to help anyone who needs me. I
can carry all kinds of stuff, I'm an engineer for goodness sake. And
besides, my boyfriend is 6'4". He can carry me carrying boxes...hehehehe

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)