Bringing Hostas Indoors

Hi Everyone,
I have about 15 or so hostas that were left in there
containers from last year that never got planted. I didn't
get outside and cover them with leaves or straw in time
for the first snow fall. Now I noticed that some of them
are not covered with snow. What I want to know is can
I bring the pots indoors and sit them in the heated basement
in front of windows so they get light. They have been dormant
since November. I assume that's enough of a dormant
period for them. If I bring them in, do I just let them thaw
out and start watering them. They won't get planted in the
ground until about June.
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond, WI
zone 4a