Re: Future Hosta Market WAS Robyn's Nest Nursery dot com...

In a message dated 2/6/01 7:11:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<<
 The other direction that I am heading is selling larger plants that are a
few
 years older at a premium price. These are grown in one or two gallon pots
for
 two years.
 And make for a nice looking clump in the landscape the day they are planted.

Paul, I notice that the landscaper down the road from me sells these common
hostas in two gallon pots for sixteen to twenty dollars-includes them in
landscaping jobs so can get the higher price.  But he has to get his big pots
somewhere, do you wholesale to landscapers?  N.