Re: The Top 2 or 3

Difficult to keep to 2 or 3.  So far this year I have on order alex summers,
dream weaver, korean snow, collectors banner, deep blue sea, jewel of the
nile and of course others.  But some of these plants I was willing to pay a
little more because I have wanted them for a while.  Why do I want a plant?
exceptionally nice plant, unusual coloring, superior substance, can you tell
from 10 ft what it is, something that is not similiar to other hostas I have.
  Chris Braintree, MA