Re: The Top 2 or 3

Paula,
I will be selling several Christma Tree Galas in the "auction" this spring. Keep your eyes on the auction as the weather warms.
Stuart

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:

Just 3?
I am with Andrew...It is very hard to just choose 2 or 3 I want. I have 8
coming already.
One of my searches this year is for Christmas Tree Gala. This one is my
mom's fault. I know she wants one too...but they are sure getting hard to
find...at least in my
books.

I would love to find the Gold Standard Sport I saw in the slides of at the
Minnesota Hosta Society meeting Sat. Wow what an impressive streaking.

Anything Streaky...I am really into that right now.Such contrast to my
single color hostas.
I got a wonderful Nancy Minks last year on a Hosta run to Wilmar, Minn. Have
to go there again. Can't wait to see Nancy Minks come up this spring.
Also purchased a Regal Promanade, now the other Regals are looking pretty
good.

One leads to another ..and another..and another.

As Paul well knows...

Paula
Blaine,Mn