Re: Mushroom compost

ctuttle39@juno.com writes:

<< I got a load via a local nursery in Columbus OH for $26/yd plus a flat
 $40 delivery charge..  I could have got it cheaper on a per yd basis, but

So Charles, that means you are paying sixty-six dollars if you just get one
yard?  I didn't know that I was getting such a good deal.  I think I pay
about eighteen per scoop and that is about two yards. I will have to look for
leaf mold this year, I don't have a good place to compost, for my neighbor's