If you have any interest in the Boy Scouts of America or the American way of
life as we have known it, please read the information below and follow the
link.   Join with me in signing the petition.  The internet used
productively can bring Americans together over this vast country and help
preserve our freedoms as we have known them.  Thank you.

Beth Arnold