PayPal

About PayPal...isn't this really like using your credit card anyways?  I
know I started the application process once and things didn't work out,
guess cause I'm Canadian or something to do with address and such (maybe its
changed now, but was a royal pain then)  but don't you have to give your
credit card # to "them" and when its approved by the credit card co. the
pre-determined sum of money is then debited to your card? so you still have
to pay your credit card balance and interest, if thats how you manage
things, and money is sitting somewhere else?
Kinda like making up your own credit card with its own limit under the name
of PayPal?
Is this how it works?
If so, I'll stick to my original credit card.

Barbara

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"