From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Andrew Lietzow
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 12:59 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Pay Pal - explained

Lori Johnson wrote:

About your troubles, Lori.  I personally believe it may have been your
bank that screwed up.  Only you can transfer money into your paypal.com
account.  But then, the details probably led you to believe otherwise.

Recently I had a vendor send through an unapproved Credit Card
transaction (not a paypal transaction, but it was an internet deal) and
I know this huge company made the mistake more because they don't have
skilled people in charge.  Most of these mistakes are because some human
has bumbled the ball.

Sorry your experience wasn't as good as mine...

Viva la Paypal.com!

Andrew Lietzow