Re: NEW ATTACKS AGAINST SCOUTS

In a message dated 2/9/01 9:54:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, msbucky@home.com
writes:

<<
 Since, as I understand it, (correct me if I'm wrong), the Boy Scouts are
 now practicing discrimination against this group, they definitely should
 lose public funding, and as someone said in another post, let the
 membership fund the scouts.

Public funding for Boyscouts is something that I am not aware of.  By the
way, if public funding can be used for things that I don't agree with then
why can't it be used for things that I do agree with.  Not that anyone knows
what I agree with because sometimes I don't know what I agree with, but I am
always willing to listen.  N.