You are missing the point.  It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing, or
behaviours - moral or otherwise - and it certainly isn't about YOU.
Whether you or anyone else considers something 'immoral' (what is
immoral anyway!) is a moot point.

It's about continually having this sort of thing rammed down our hard
drives - whether it's politics, racism, or anything else - IT ISN'T
HOSTAS.  There is an appropriate time and place for everything - it just
isn't here.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.  Respecting the rights of
others (the people who take the time to read this stuff) does.  We read
this forum because we are interested in hostas - not Beth's latest

For the record, my personal belief is that how people conduct their
personal lives is THEIR business - not mine - not yours - not Beth's
either.  Furthermore, since everyone just loves being off topic around
here, I'll add my two cents as well.

A homosexual is not a pedophile.  A pedophile is not necessarily
homosexual.  A pedophile can just as easily be heterosexual, as
homosexual, in fact, it's more likely!  Based on that observation, there
is no logical reason for gay people to be excluded from participating in
activities involving children, or any other activities for that matter.

Since, as I understand it, (correct me if I'm wrong), the Boy Scouts are
now practicing discrimination against this group, they definitely should
lose public funding, and as someone said in another post, let the
membership fund the scouts.

As for chronic off-topic posters, there is a simple remedy.  One can
sort the email by sender and simply mass delete all posts from a
particular user without wasting our precious time reading through the