Re: Voles?

Hi Narda

I don't think we'll have to worry about the population getting too
large.  Several of our favourites that used to greet us whenever they
heard the car arrive home, disappeared late last summer... There are a
couple of cats in the immediate neighbourhood that discovered our little
haven, and have been staking us out, and decimating the population.  Not
to mention stalking our morning doves and other birdlife.  We'll be
lucky I think if we even see any chipmunks this year, at least in the

We do however have huge rock dry walls in the rear where there is a
steep slope, so that may serve as a habitat for some.

Anyone got any ideas for discouraging other people's cats in the
garden?  I've had seedlings dug up, plants disturbed, and just love the
poop piles they leave behind...