Re: Voles?

> cats, placed several mouse traps in the bed where the neighbors cats liked to
> do the deed.  It only works for a short while, they learn very quickly.  We
> rarely see a cat, wonder why?
>
> Narda

Mmmm... don't think I want to go that far... and spraying with water
from the hose only works when I (and of course the hose) is handy... and
they have learned to take off when they see me reach for it anyway - I
was hoping someone might suggest a scent (herb, spice?)perhaps that they
would find unpleasant?

Helen