Re: (no subject)

ShayDguy@aol.com wrote:
RE>>"I kicked her in the face."

It took me a while, but I finally got it.  You can be depended on to come up
with some pretty wild ones, there Mr. ShayDguy....

Usually good for a laugh, but ALWAYS good for some borderline moral
depravity...  The Age of Sophisticated Decadence; that's how I see it.  I
always liked that magazine handle for a description of the '70's... or was it
the 80's.... or maybe the 90's ....?  Even the Boy Scouts need to lighten up
now and then...

Au Revoir
Andrew Lietzow