Re: ploidy article

OK, its time to set the record straight.  Here is the original message containing the offer made to Carol in Connecticut for the auction:

Hey there Carol in Connecticut!

Mister Bill called me and said you plan to have an auction and could I
donate something valuable.

How about an evening with me at the meeting - dinner, dancing and a
couple hours back at my room to talk hostas (if you know what I mean).

You might want to start saving now, I don't expect to go cheap.

That ought to jump start the bidding.

Jim Hawes wrote:

And the price is right for the Chick at the First Look Auction@ 1.65