Can you spell 'hutzpa?'

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

> See what happens I call Chick cute and his value jumped to $10.00!

And what is weird is that I made that bid BEFORE I started reading up
the email list (to see this hype about how cute he is!).  Shoot, I'm
good to go for a lot more for the privilege of being escorted about by
the likes of this awesome Hosta hunk and his sweetie.  Course it looks
like No_you_r_Mine and Niagara_nelly would kind of like to get to know
you better, too, Chick!  (You and I would be talking strickly business,
so that I can pick your marketing genious mind--but who knows what
No_you_r_Mine and Niagara_nelly are really up to?  A Hosta coup-de-etat
perhaps?)   Like they say in the Lotto Ads, let's have some fun already!

I am a bit concerned, however, that more have not felt an urge to oust
me on the "A Seat Among the Stars" listing.  Could a measily two bucks
earn a chance to dine with some of the world's most notable Hosta
moguls?  If so, maybe I'd BETTER plan on coming out there, Carolyn.
Course, if anyone wants to beat me into THAT pole position, you'd better
get out your checkbook (is Paypal.com acceptable?  I forgot to look).
I'd sooner sit next to Mildred Seaver than 95% of today's moviestar
vixens--she is one fine HOSTA star, that girl.....What a privilege.  And
what an honor for a young fella like me ...

Yepper.  I think I'd better start giving this First Look thing some more
serious thought!!!

Andrew Lietzow