hosta library photos

Hi everyone
	I see a guy on ebay is auctioning hostas which is fine but he states
that the hostalibrary gave him permission to use the photos. I guess
that means me but I only gave him and everyone who asks permission to
use the photos I have taken. I always say whoever has their name under
them should be asked otherwise.
	I am not wanting to get into a discussion or debate on this subject but
I said at first that they would always remain the property of whoever
donated them(which doesn't mean much when you can right click on them)
and although some people don't pay any attention to that it isn't
because I said they could.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/