Re: hosta library photos

Well, I went there to see what was going on, but couldn't figure it out.

I'm not a big fan of ebay, and don't plan to buy or sell anything there, but I am
curious.  I noticed that of the 10 hosta auctions ending today, only 4 have bids,
and three of those only have one bid.  One of those is $36 for 25 plants of Gold
Standard. Another is $35 for 12 Frances Williams. Is this normal?  If so, why would
anyone bother to sell plants there.  Is there some kind of bidding frenzy at the
end?

I don't understand.

Chick