Hosta Dormancy

I'll be interested in your results, Beth.  I was in Capetown two weeks ago and found Hosta for sale in a local garden center.  They certainly have no dormancy period.

The goal is to see how long I can keep a plant line growing (parent and offspring) without a dormant period and if there is any difference in seedlings produced from this experiment as opposed to the regular cycle of hosta seedlings grown outdoors and allowed to go dormant.

Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois