Re: The controversy needs a sabbatical...

In a message dated 2/16/2001 8:56:22 AM Central Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

As for the leaving the society idea, once again, Kevin was probably under a
lot more pressure than usual and just reacting.  Kind of like me with
Irwin.  I was really looking forward to his talk here until he started
claiming you were a liar.

This is a portion of an email to Dan.
Is it Irwin Johnson to whom you referred?
If he called Dan a liar, then Irwin should be removed from any position of
the AHS.
I know Dan and he always speaks the truth.
The governing body of the AHS are, for the most part, rather out of place.
They should get a life.

CC