Re: Almsbox - Ben has never asked for a handout---Halinar'sMsg

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: Almsbox - Ben has never asked for a handout---Halinar'sMsg
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:39:03 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2001 11:59:00 AM Central Standard Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

If the hosta society continues to be controlled by
people like yourself, then I find it difficult how you are ever going
to increase AHS membership.

You must retract your earlier statement!
Halinar is as usual a breath of fresh air.
Unfortuntately, people like Kevin are not in control of the AHS as it might
appear from his posting. The people who are running things are sorta stupid
people.I feel somewhat sorry for them. They want power in some place and the
only place they can find it is in a litttle insignificant place called the

Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com  Indianapolis IN