Re: The controversy needs a sabbatical...

In a message dated 2/17/2001 2:11:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

You seem like a good candidate for the nuts and bolts effort, it is not hard
to get elected, rarely does anyone oppose someone who is running.  Go for
it.

harry

 Harry Abel
 we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com
      shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955
salm 150