Hosta Questions!

Hello to all,  I've been mostly lurkin', but I'm just full of questions
today.  It's cold and dreary here in Ky.  The rain has finally stopped.
It's now spitting snow.  Oh joy. :(  C'mon Spring! :)
On to my questions.
1.  Are Hosta Green Gold fertile?
2.  Are they good breeders?
3.  Has there been a streaked Green Gold found?
4.  If so, could they, would they, should they be good breeders?
5.  How long should a division be grown before it is allowed to set seed?
6.  How long should a plant be grown before it is determined to be stable?
7.  How long should a plant be grown before it is registered?
I found a streaked Green Gold last summer.  Most of the plant had
streaked leaves, just a couple leaves on the main plant were not.  I divided
it and the streaked divisions had streaked divisions of their own.  Only one
division had a variegated division and a gold division.  I guess I'll have
to see how they come up this year.  Any tips?
I hunt around garden shops and centers for the odd plants and have found a
few.  Most people around here think something is wrong with the plant so
won't buy them.  I see them and want to shout for joy, but I don't.  I take
it to the counter and calmly buy it.  When I get home I do the Happy Dance
for my find.  I know most of these finds are products of TC and some one has
let them slip through their culling.
Thanks for any help.
Sam I Am
P.S.  I'm a terrible speller.