Re: Auction Close

Robins,
Auction:

We will be closing ALL BIDs on ALL PLANTS at 10:00PM  EST!
Bid times are recorded in CST ...auction close will be 9:00pm CST, 8:00 MST,
7:00pm PST.

We will leave the auction up and it will appear that after closing time, we
are still accepting bids.  WE WILL NOT COUNT ANY BIDS WITH A TIME STAMP AFTER
9:00:00 PM CST .

Time stamps are final.  It will be immediately obvious who was the highest
bidder on each plant.  Highest bid stamped prior to 9:00:01 PM CST will be
the winner.

I hope that it has been as exciting for all of you as it has been for me!
The last hour promises to be as thrilling as any Academy Award event.  I will
be posting another closing announcement early this evening.

Have a fun afternoon!

Carol in CT z6/5
AHS Region One