multiple bids.

Hi everyone
	I am sending this on from Carol, it is how to make multiple bids at the
last minute. This link is the image she couldn't send with it to the
lists.
http://hostalibrary.org/delete/AuctMulti.jpg
Bye
Bob

Subject:
         [hostapix] Final Hour stratagies
    Date:
         Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:14:40 EST
    From:
         cbctplant@aol.com
      To:
         hostapix@yahoogroups.com

Pixies,
Just for the pixlist group, because you can receive attachments.....

Here at First Look Headquarters we have received a number of requests
for
tips on how to make multiple bids on a number of plants.  As we move
into the
fast and frantic final hour of bidding, I've decided to share with all
of my
fellow pixters my strategy for getting a number of bids in at the last
minute.

If you don't realize it, you can open several copies of your browser at
once.
 And in each one fill in your alias and password.  As you can see in the
attachment, all you need to do is reduce size of each browser window to
show
dollar amount and PLACE BID button. You can probably have 6-8 of these
on
your screen and ready to GO.

Keep one screen with full list open to refresh often to keep track of
bid
amounts.

I hope this makes the last 5 minutes of the auction more fun and
exciting for
you!

Good Luck!
cb