Re: Hosta Questions!

Thanks Chick,  this is just the info I needed.  Some of the hosta you
mentioned
are the ones I've been finding streaked plants of.  I have bought a few last
year that
are suppose to be good breeders, I hope.  Korean Snow is one.

I saw the seeds from streaked parents too and have it marked for closer to
the
closing.  But I'm a little leery, I've won some hosta on eBay that were
dormant when
I received them and when they came up in spring they weren't what they were
suppose
to be.  I learned to really check out the feedback on sellers.  If they
don't show their feedback
I don't bid.  I don't bid on pre-season sales either.  Been took on that
too.  I'm still waiting
for one I won over a year ago.  The seller keeps saying the TC lab is having
trouble.  But
the hosta I won was for sale on this persons web page last summer.
I'm going to check out your site (sneaky boy) and just might place an order.
Thanks again.
IGLH
Sam I Am

http://bridgewoodgardens.com/STREAKED%20SEEDLINGS.htm