Auction Results

I do NOT want to steal Carol's, Bob's, or anyone else's thunder, but I
had time on my hands while the pot is boiling, so to speak.

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL.  The figures may be off simply because:
       I made a mistake, or minimum bids were not reached.

For 88 items, which included an item or two not plants , the total bids
came to $7,025, for an average of $79.83 per item.  High bid was $300 -
somebody after that longipes plant and the low bid was $12, of which
there were a few.

Great job folks.  I got the two I wanted and hope that your wishes were
fulfill while helping Region 1.

Obviously, but it needs to be stated, Carol, Bob, Barbara and many others
who donated their time, dollars, and talents (including the bidders and
purchasers) are to be applauded for their support of this program.  THANK

In appreciation,
Charles Tuttle