Re: english

Hi, Ben:

I knew what you meant.  My response was that you were mixing the metric
system with the English system of weights & measures.

The US was supposed to go to the metric system in the last century, but we
never made it.  "Teaching old dogs new tricks"...the dog died.

4-6" of new white mulch (snow)...Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA