Re: fast seedling growth

I guess my first question is do I misunderstand what you are saying or
have you really decided to name OP seedlings that are  3" tall?  My
suggestion would be to name them #1 and #2.  Well, maybe that wouldn't be
a good choice, but I wouldn't be using up any good names on plants at this
stage.

Not that it's any of my business, but you said that all comments would be
appreciated.  For me, that's like waving a cold beer in my face and saying
"Want one?"

As to your real question, I think you can safely assume that all other
things being equal, your large seedlings will probably, but not
necessarily, be larger plants than your small ones.  Whether you can
assume they will be exceptionally anything at this stage is questionable.
It's just too early.

Chick