Re: AHS credit card

Bernie Diesen is in the process of setting up a credit card payment system.  We hope to have it operative, at least for back-issue purchases, by the convention.  Our current membership secretary, whose job takes more volunteer hours than you want to know, does not want to do membership that way, but I expect that, that too will change in the next couple of years.  I know that Jim Wilkins, CH and I would like it to be tomorrow.