Re: NEW ATTACKS AGAINST SCOUTS

Kent,

I have given up on trying to answer Beth's rants publicly. But I also feel
that failing to acknowledge your post would suggest that I condone her
nonsence.

So I am writing to say, Attaboy!

I think this country faces a  far greater threat from intolerance than it
does from gay scoutmasters. I do not voluntarily contribute any money to
any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, ethnicity, age,
or sexual identity. It's unfortunate that I have to involuntarily
contribute money in the form of taxes to support a military that practices
such discrimination.

Sorry to run on, but intolerance and paranoia are two of my hot buttons.

Gerry