Re: Discussion on Origin of Sports & the use of "Big words"

Andrew,

grab a handful and hang on tight (if you can). That attitude would work if we were in an
advanced science class, which we are not. I appreciate the fact that all the scholarly
types have toned it down some for this layman. I want to learn and believe I have. If
your wish is to follow along with a copy of "Hort 101" at your side, so be it. Some, if
not most of us just don't have the time or interest to seek a Genetics degree just to
understand sporting in our favorite plant.

Ray