Discounted Mantis tillers @ $235 with 2 year Warranty

  • Subject: Discounted Mantis tillers @ $235 with 2 year Warranty
  • From: Jim Sherwood <jimwsherwood@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:21:00 -0800 (PST)

"If you've dreamed of using a tiller for your school,  community, or
home garden, our special offer can make your dream come true!

We've just received very special pricing on factory reconditioned
Mantis Tiller/Cultivators. Each Tiller/Cultivator comes with a full
two-year factory warranty on the unit, and a lifetime warranty on the
tines. Save $74 on our special offer.

8 Great Reasons to Buy a Mantis Tiller/Cultivator:

1. Weighs just 20 lbs, making it easy to maneuver and use.
2. The perfect size for gardens under an acre in size.
3. Tills in a practical 10-inch-deep, 9-inch-wide path.
4. Weeds faster than hand tools.
5. Patented tines come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage.
6.The 2-cycle gas engine comes with a full 2-year factory warranty.
7. Costs a fraction of the price of big tillers.
8. Comes with a GREAT bonus!

Order a reconditioned Mantis Tiller/Cultivator, and we'll include a
FREE Border Edger attachment that cuts tidy borders along walkways
and garden beds. For a limited time only, this Border Edger
attachment -- valued at $34! -- is absolutely FREE with your purchase
of a Mantis Tiller/Cultivator.

Mantis Tiller/Cultivator (Reconditioned)
#32-1011 $235.00    "

See the new club for Royality Trusts:

Do You Yahoo!?