  • Subject: Re:
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:27:37 -0500

Thanks for B. Blanchette's input. My web guide was to ANY virus and some of the hits on google.com cover both TVR and TMV, as well as other viruses. I hope all of you with suspected virus infections send leaves to Dr. Ben Lockhart, as suggested by BB. I would send them some stuff but I have not detected any such infections here at Hosta Hill.