From: gw1944@vermontel.net [mailto:gw1944@vermontel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:29 AM
To: PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Cc: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Hosta Flowers

Hi Guys:

  A recent exchange of e-mail put me in mind of the flowering end of the
hosta.I have never paid too much attention to this aesthetic, except for
the obvious  plantaginea and yingeri  species and their hybrids. I have
paid some intention to the color of the flowers over the past few years
and
have tried to find a way to evaluate the color. Have experienced much
failure in this area.

 I would appreciate any lists from flower -crazy hosta folk  where they
list their favorite flowering hostas.It's time for me to start
appreciating
the other end of the stick.

"And yes I said yes I will Yes." J.J's last words.
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156